Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Blue

Hope you all are having a wonderful day in your corner of the world. I've been busy here in my corner. I finally got a moment to stamp something and here it is...






























A colleague at work is having a baby. I created this card to hold her gift. Three of us went in and got a gift card from The Picture People as her gift. Who doesn't like taking pictures of their new baby. I also made a 6X6 card that can hold pictures of the new little one that she can place on display either at home or on her desk at work once she returns.

I used the retired I'm Here stamp set. It's one of my favorites. It is probably hard to see but I lightly stamped the alphabet in the background and then stamped the little feet over the alphabet. I stamped off once with the alphabet and then stamped the image before inking up the cute little feet. For the inside I adhered some patterned paper and used the window punch to create a little opening to keep the gift card snug inside.



















For this part of the card I stayed with the same colors: kiwi kiss, baja breeze, whisper white, and a splash of pumpkin pie. The simply scrappin' kit came in handy as accents for this 6X6 card. I also used the striped kiwi kiss ribbon.. It's pretty simple but I needed to finish it quickly.

We gave the gift and these two pieces to the momma to be today and she really liked it.

Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: