Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cards for my Kiddos

Within the last few months we have had a couple of birthdays in my household. I love making cards for my children and they love seeing what I came up with for them. It is so funny to me to see my children posing with their cards as if it is one of the gifts. I enjoy these moments so much!

The red card was stamped for my daughter. I copied this design from Diana Gibbs. She has a fabulous blog full of great ideas. Diana's card can be found in the December 2009 issue of Stampin' Success on page13. I love this layout of hers.

Card Recipe:
Card stock : Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, and Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamp set: Happy Moments Sale-A-Bration set
Ink: Basic Black, various markers and blender pens
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon

My son turned six. He loves any and every kind or type of sport so with this in mind I decided to use one of the extreme stamp sets.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Extreme Skateboard
Card stock: Brocade Blue, Real Red, Whisper White,and Kraft Card stock
Ink: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Real Red
Accessories: Chip board, white gel pen

Thanks so much for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: