Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scrapbooking Class...Want to Join Us?

This layout was inspired by Stampin' Up!'s August Stampin' Success. I used the Gratitude stamp set. Ink colors used were Basic Black and More Mustard.
This layout uses the Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper and the Broadsheet alphabet.


These two layouts are the two designs my Scrapbook class will be completing this Friday, August 12th. I will have two sessions, 1-3 pm and 7-9 pm at my house. I still have some spaces available. The cost for this class is just $20.00 and includes all needed supplies. If you live in the Philly/New Jersey area and you'd like to join us please RSVP by Thursday, August 11th at noon and I'll set up a space for you. Do you have a scrapbooking friend? Tell them about it. The more the merrier! Email your RSVP to MLGOLD@comcast.net.

No comments: