Sunday, September 25, 2011

19 and Done!

These are the final pages for the album that I worked so hard on. These two pages are for sports. I was told that the student really likes all kinds of sports so I tried to put a great representation of lots of different sports and this page can either be used for team pictures or recreational fun. Whichever she chooses I think these pages will get the job done. I am really loving my Lace Ribbon Border punch. It really adds to a page.

Here is a close up of the last finished page in the album. On the back of this page, stuck in the sleeve, I included a variety of colors of cardstock and some punched shapes that can be used for additional matting for photos the student will add. I also added 12 X 12 sheets of cardstock for her to create a 20th page. This album was a lot of fun to make. I hope it brings her lots of fun and houses memories to last a lifetime!

Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: