Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Holidays - Our Christmas Card for 2012


Well, here it is....our holiday card. Each year I try to coordinate the kids and play photographer. They usually oblige me and smile for our 20 minute sessions. Each year it gets a bit easier to assemble them. This year was by far the easiest. Our littlest one is the one I have to work harder with in order to get something that resembles a smile. I think we did okay.

Usually I hand craft our holiday cards. This year I decided to use My Digital Studio to create with. I am so happy that I did! This photo card is my favorite absolute favorite! It is called, Postmarked for Christmas and it was super duper easy to make. I love how it turned out. Now, I just hope they get here in time. ha-ha! These cards just might not get to their destination until just after Christmas but one can hope.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: