Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ears To You Easter Card

Today's card is the last card from Sylvia's Paper Party. Sylvia requested an Easter card and the Ears To You, single stamp is so cute that I just couldn't resist using it. I used the marker to stamp technique to make the card more interesting. I used my Stampin' Write markers to color the images of the rabbits in Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Gumball Green. I chose not to ink up the "Ears to you," wording on the stamp and used the Easter Wishes sentiment from a different stamp set. This card was fun and easy to make. The ladies really liked this card.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Ears To You
Card Stock: Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, and the polka dot patterned paper from the In Color Designer Series Pack.
Ink: Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Gumball Green Stampin' Write markers
Accessories:  Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

All supplies can be found at my Stampin' Up! Website. Shop at your convenience
Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: