Saturday, March 9, 2013

More Christmas Scrapbooking...2012

Happy Saturday!  These are probably my favorite pages I've made during my catch-up on Christmas scrapbooking adventure. Each year I add to our family Christmas scrapbook album. I still have another year that I need to complete. I am in search of those pictures. I am beginning to think that perhaps I never printed them. Hmmm... I am now in the second album. I take so many pictures that it is hard to narrow it down. I want to document all of the moments. It's such a happy and wonderful  family time for us.

 On this page I decided to add a "origami like" paper tree. It starts with a an oddly shaped half circle. I learned how to make this from my second level upline,  Gail Murray. We made a tree like this at one of her scrapbook classes. We were all so amazed seeing it come together. I am so glad I finally got to recreate it on a page.


What's Christmas, without some freshly baked cookies and a glass of milk for Santa? I surely hope Santa got to it before the milk got warm. Somehow, I just know he/she did. I just love a finished page. I feel so accomplished! Below are my last two pages for this week's catch-up.


I've seen these dividers in the catalog and even got one at last years Stampin' Up! Convention, but I never actually used it. Just didn't see its appeal. Well, I decided to give it a go and wouldn't you know, it's kind of fun to create several small segments. Once combined they work so well together and help to get more pictures and details on the pages. I still may add a few details to some of my pages but wanted to post them to finish up my Christmas Catch-Up week. I hope you enjoyed it. Stop by next week as I tackle another project.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!


No comments: