Monday, July 4, 2011

Speedway Racers

Happy July 4th! Hoping you are having a fabulous day! We are in South Carolina visiting family before heading back home from an exciting week. The kids wanted to add more days to our Disney adventures...but it's time to get back to reality!

Adding another page to our Disney book. This ride was a favorite by all. We didn't let the rain put a damper on the day(s). This is my fourth visit to Disney and my first encounter with rain and I don't mean a little rain here and a little rain there. I mean ride shut down kind of rain. I bet you wonder what we did on these rainy days. Well, if we were already at one of the parks our motto became, "Ain't no stopping us now...we're on the move..." We just put on some fabulous ponchos and went with it and carried on as if the sun were shining bright. (I'll share a page of this soon.)

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: