Monday, July 11, 2011

The Wizarding World



One of my all time favorite movies/books happens to be the Harry Potter series. I am the biggest Harry Potter geek there is. I love everything in and about Harry Potter and his world. I think J.K. Rowling is an amazing author and can't wait to read whatever she does next. While in Orlando my family and I went to Universal's Island's of Adventure park. There we experienced the magic that is Harry Potter. We walked through Hogsmeade, which was paved in cobblestone, went to Ollivander's Wands and bought our own personal wand, before heading over to the greatest ride ever...The Forbidden Journey which takes you inside Hogwarts castle. It is an awesome experience that I would highly recommend to anyone who has the slightest interest in the Harry Potter series.

The pages I am sharing today are additional pages for our Disney photobook. Everything was created using My Digital Studio. The background page is one of the new In Colors, Wisteria Wonder. One of my favorite new colors. Which one is yours?

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: