Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Flower Frame Project

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Memorial Day with family and friends. It's the perfect time to honor and remember those who worked to keep America safe and full of freedom for all who seek it.

I have embedded a video which features Spencer Willis, one of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous presenters. He is demonstrating a beautiful scrapbook page. He says it is for Mother's Day, but this idea can be used for a variety of occasions. I hope you enjoy it as I have. I will post a recent scrapbook page that I stamped at Gail's, my second level upline, scrapbook club class. It's a beauty. I can't wait to share it with you. I had so much fun stamping with her and her customers. In the meantime enjoy the video below.




Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: