Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Pedestal Birthday


Today is my sister in-laws birthday. This is the card I made and sent to her a few days ago. This was a fun, quick, and easy card to make. I used my markers for most of it and I just kept it really simple...the way I like it. She and her family are away on a cruise right now...lucky girl! Hope she likes the card once she gets home and sees it.

This stamp set is one that I have been eyeing for awhile and was eager to give it a try.

stamp set: On A Pedestal
Card stock: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Ink: (Stampin' Write markers) Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Yoyo Yellow, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

How cute this card is! Thank you for the comment on my blog and I love this card. I don't have the set yet, but the more I see samples of it, the more I think I have to have it!!! LOL