Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frankenstein Goody Bags

Well, hello there. It has been awhile since my last post. I have been busy putting my family front and center and the blog sort of fell on the back burner as well as my stamping. I miss stamping and I miss sharing on my blog. I am hoping to find more opportunities to stamp and post. One can always hope:-)

Last week, I came home from a scrap booking night with 2 great pages in tow. The pages were designed by my second level upline, Gail. She showed us how to use various punches to create a Frankenstein. I showed my pages to my 8 year old daughter and she LOVED them so much that she volunteered me to make 20 goody bags with Frankenstein toppers for her class.

To my daughters credit, she did help out during every step of the creating process. With her help, it took us just two evenings to complete everything. Much easier than I thought and fun. I really like how they turned out. The only thing missing is the arrows that are usually found sticking out of the head. I don't own the punch needed for this extra touch. I think he still looks really cute!





For these bags we used:
Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White and Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper
Top Note Die and Various Punches

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!!

2 comments:

Julie A. said...

Hi Maureen! These goody bags are adorable. I'm sure the kids will love them. Have a fun Halloween!

JustNeedling said...

That's a lot of goody bag! They looked great!