Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sale-A-Bration/Occasion Mini card Class




I recently did a card class for a friend of mine. Here are a few of the cards we made using some of the fun stamps in the Occasion mini catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog. Even though Valentines Day is over I think the beautiful pink and red designer series paper can still work well with different themes. We used it for a birthday card here. The stampers chose which image they wanted to complete the look.

For the thank you card. We used the new flower punch on the pattern papers with minimal stamping. We added some ribbon, my personal favorite accessory, pulled out the spiral punch and a quick card was done.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

Maureen - when you get a minute would you let me know where you purchased your ink storage container. I am thinking of getting something me.