Friday, November 26, 2010

November Catch-Up!

I hope your Thanksgiving was as fun and tasty as mine...Yum!
Happy Black Friday! Hope you find some great deals. Me? I'm staying in. I may try to do some online shopping later.

Well, I've been busy and away from my blog for much to long. So many things have been going on in our little part of the world. Halloween has come and gone.


I had a little bit of MDS fun this morning. Speaking of MDS, did you know that you can get your own My Digital Studio for just 39.98? Well, you can but hurry, this special offer ends on Monday. It's such a great offer, I'm tempted to buy another...but why?


My boys just finished the Fall season of soccer here in NJ. They both had a great season. I would venture to say that they are both very strong and competitive players, scoring points at each game. We are so proud of them. Their games were so much fun to watch.
My daughter saw me working on my MDS pages and she wanted to give it a try. So here is a scrapbook page from the 9 year old.

Pretty good Huh?
Don't forget to get your own My Digital Studio before they go back to regular price.

Well, thanks for stopping by, now go stamp something!

No comments: