Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blissful Bride in pink


It's been awhile since I've been here. It seems whenever I add something I have to stop something. I started exercising on a regular basis and well that left little time for stamping. Not a good plan. I've got to figure out how to get both stamping and exercising in. Does getting up to pick out paper count? Probably not:-)

Anyway...enough with my problems...A co-worker of mine is getting married this summer. A group of us went in on a gift. One of us collected the money and purchased the gift, another bought the wrapping paper, and the last one of us (me) made the card and this is it. I was trying to think of something quick and cute. Cause that's how I do it. I used the Blissful Bride stamp set. I really like the gown image and decided to use my sponge daubers to give it some color. I finished it up with a bit of white smooch. That gave it the shimmer to make it a bit special. I hope the new bride likes it.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: