Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pajamas


Each year, beginning about three years ago, I've ordered new pajamas for my family to wear for Christmas Eve. I believe I got the idea while watching Rosie O'Donnell. It was either when she had her talk show orfrom when she was on the View. She mentioned how wearing the same pj's could really help with scrapbooking. So I decided to give it a try and she was right. It has made a huge difference with my scrapbooking. Here is a photo of us from Christmas morning. I will try to scrapbook a couple of pages tonight of us to share.

I hope you are enjoying this holiday season with your family. We are enjoying lots of lazt days until I go back to work on the 5th of January.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family picture and great idea Maureen. Hope all is well and that you had a nice Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year!

Shaz said...

oh this is so cute.

Anonymous said...

super cute family photo and a fab idea!
fun blog...I found you through Kristina's color challenge. : )