Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Happenings

Life has been very busy in my household between family duties and work responsibilities. Although I could describe it as a stressful time I will instead describe it all as being blessed abundantly! With happy, healthy kids and a husband who does so much to help me keep it all together I really can't complain. December is probably the most busiest month for me that I have found little to no time for being crafty.

A few weeks ago I did get the opportunity to get a little stamping done at a Cookies and Tags class that I attended. Here are some pics of the fun things we stamped. All stamped items shown below were created by my second level upline, Gail.

I'll start with the molasses cookies that I made for the Cookies and Tags class. All attendees baked a dozen cookies and brought them along with enough recipes to share with everyone. There were so many yummy cookies! I skipped dinner just to have enough room to try LOTS of cookies and I was successful.


Enjoy! I will add details soon and hopefully some more fun stuff soon!





































































Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: