Friday, August 7, 2009

Gone Stamping...Convention 2009


































I am in Salt Lake City, Utah for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention and I am having a BLAST! Yesterday was registration day and I met up with my blogger friend Aimee. Aimee has a very fun and fabulous blog that I visit regularly and yesterday we found an opportunity to meet and she is as cute and sweet as she comes across on her blog. I also got to meet her sideline, Rose. Rose also has a fun and fabulous blog. I was recently a winner of her super cute blog candy. She too, was super cute and friendly. I am so glad we were able to meet.

This year there are four of us in our group. In this picture from left to right is, my second level upline, Gail, her niece and first level downline Kelly, then me, and my first level downline, Christin. We are having a great time hanging out together.




Upon arrival at convention, each attendee receives a new bag full of all of our convention goodies. We received four stamp sets, and a wheel.Next we head over to Momento Mall for some personalized Stampin' Up! Goodies. Here is what I found...a cool raspberry colored shirt, a cream hoodie with a beautiful image from one of SU!'s stamp sets.




Today marked the first official day of convention. Today was a day full of excitement. I have been a demonstrator for five years so I got to walk across the stage for a celebratory walk....super exciting!







































For convention, I created 2 different swaps. Here they are.


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5367154972885663490" />



















Convention is exciting just within itself, but to even liven it up a bit more, I got to walk across the stage for my 5 year walk. It's hard to believe I've been having this much fun for 5 years. That was super exciting.

Well, there is so much more to share...like the new Build A Bear stuffed bear we were able to buy...stinkin' cute! AND, Of all the people attending convention, I was somehow selected as a demonstrator to be asked a question by Spencer Willis (presenter from SU!) and as a result, I was given a new FREE stamp set. This has been a exciting and surprising day. Tomorrow, I will share pictures from the display boards at SU!



































Well, Thanks for stopping by...Now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maureen-

I'm so happy to see that you are having a good time. I subscribe to both Rose's & Aimee's blogs, so it was such a nice surprise to see all 3 of you in a picture together. I wish I could have been there to meet you all in person, but I must become a demonstator first. I'm hoping to do so at the beginning of 2010.

Enjoy the rest of convention!