Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Wishes!


This adorable and yummy looking cake image comes from one of my favorite stamp sets, Fun & Fast Notes. This stamp set is super versatile and covers many different occasions. One of my favorite friends recently hosted a card class at her house and this is one of the 5 cards we made. Now I knew about this class for a couple of weeks before the actual event but in the land of "Maureenville," things really don't start to heat up until the day before the event and by day...I really mean night. This card was really easy to make and has some of my favorite colors and was well liked by the stamping ladies. I used the 1/2" circle punch to create the scallop edge around the extra large circle punch.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fun & Fast Notes
Card stock: Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, and Greenhouse Gala
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist marker, Tangerine Tango marker
Accessories: Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by, now go stamp something...I finally did:-)

No comments: