Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Upsy Daisy Thanks!


If you've been to my blog at all before today you probably know by now that I just LOVE ribbon! It seems to frustrate a lot of the ladies I stamp with...the tying part of it all... but I just can't stop adding it to my cards. Whenever a card is lacking a little something, I just add some cute ribbon and whalla!!! I'm satisfied! Here is the second card from my most recent card class. I am lovin' the extra large punch. I think I used it on 3 of the five cards for this event. This particular card was inspired...or cased from Maureen at Buttons and Bling. If you are looking for some inspiration check out her blog. Lots of great ideas!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Card stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Greenhouse Gala designer series paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Buttons

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: