Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Boy's Birthday....

My boys have been invited to so many birthday parties within the last few months. It seems that every weekend since April I have found myself celebrating a birthday for another friend of theirs. Just before all of the party invites started coming in, I got the genius idea to create a nice stack of birthday cards for little boys and then a stack for little girls. I am sooo glad I thought of this. It has made a great difference in getting us in party mode and the kids really like having their birthday number on their card. As of this past Saturday, I have used ALL of the cards for little boys and only one of the ones for little girls. I can't believe that I've gone through my boy stack. If you missed that post, check HERE for the details. My next project.....more boy cards and some graduation cards too! We have lots of them coming up too!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: