Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Boy's Thank You!

Happy Wednesday! I thought I'd share a card I made as a thank you from my "just turned," six year old, to give to his grandparents to thank them for his birthday gifts. I made a few of these cards to keep on hand in case we need more. I think I need to carve out some time to sit down and crank out a few more birthday cards for kids. I am completely out of my "boy" stock!

This card uses the soon-to-be retired Look Who's Talking stamp set and the words are from another soon-to-be retired stamp set called Trendy Trees. I really like the font type of these words. I will miss using them in classes.

It's not too late to buy from the retired list. Email me with your order today or go straight to my website to ensure you get just what you want.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: