Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Blue Ribbon Birthday

My new stamps have arrived! Woohoo! This is one of the first cards I made using my new toys. I had so much fun making this card. I made it for my friend's  son's 9th birthday party. My friend always does everything in a big way so I decided to put lots of time and energy into this card for her special little guy. My boys and I went to the party and had an amazing time. This card was inspired by Teneale Williams. I just love her cards and get LOTS of ideas from her.

For this card I used the new Blue Ribbon stamp set, the patio Party Designer Series Paper. I would have used the coordinating World Spectacular Designer Series Paper...but I forgot to add it to my last order... I'll be sure to have it on my next one.

Thanks for stopping by... now go stamp something!

No comments: