Monday, June 25, 2012

First Cards of Summer

My first card of the summer using Patio Paper dsp
Summer is finally here! I just love this time of year. My kids and I are both off of school getting a much needed break. We just got back from a couple of days at the beach with good friends. It was just what we needed. The kids got to play in the ocean, dig holes in the sand, and ride the waves with boogie boards while my friend Sam and I lounged and chatted...oh and watched the kids too of course LOL. We even got some stamping time in. What can be better than going to the beach and stamping...could it be stampin ON the beach? I never tried that, it might be too windy to do but if given the opportunity, I'd definitely give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Zoë's cute card with a belly band and two pretty pearls

Maggie's pretty card with Summer Smooches dsp

Sam's cute cards with Summer Smooches, flower punch and pearls
Usually I plan out the cards we make for our trip to the beach but not this time. I just  grabbed lots of fun new product from my craft room and decided we'd just let creativity take over. This was a good move, a very good move.

I took these pics with my iphone and them mailed them to myself. I haven't figured out how to crop them so enjoy the large photos and all of the creativity in progress in the background.

No comments: