Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another Blast Off Card

Blast Off, on Whisper White card stock, with Real Red, Midnight Muse, and Certainly Celery
Warning: Ughh! Here's another blurry photo from my phone. I love my phone but trying to get the picture from the phone onto my computer....I can, but something weird happens to the clarity. It uploads well to facebook but leaves something to be desired for my blog. I guess this is something for me to work on. I didn't have my digital camera available yet I  wanted to get a quick pic before heading to the birthday party that the card was made for. Hope my son's little friend liked his card. My son had a blast (pun intended) at the party.

This stamp set is definitely a keeper and lots of fun. If you don't have it yet,  you need to go on ahead and order it. I can't wait to see what they do with it at convention...cause' you know I'm going.Speaking of convention...swap cards!!!! I think I'd better get started. Have you started yours yet?

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: