Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Birthday Blast Off!

Blast Off stamp set, Whisper White Card Stock, Midnight Muse, Real Red, and Certainly Celery
This is one of my favorite kid stamp sets in the new catalog. It has so much flexibility. I love this rocket and what I love even more is that the flames are a separate punch which makes it easy to have different colors with the rocket. As for the alien, I stamped him on Whisper White card stock and then punched out the face, with my circle punch, then added dimensionals to make it sit up in the rocket. This was a quick and easy card...just my style!  I think this will be the stamp set I use to make  birthday cards, in bulk, for my boys to give to their friends this "Stampin' Up!" year. It really does help me to stay organized AND closer to being on time to a party when I have the cards on hand. Stay tuned tomorrow for another card using this stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: