Friday, June 29, 2012

MDS Friday - Sibling Style

There are many things in life that I love sitting back and watching, high on my list is watching my children play together and look out for one another. Another highlight in my life is watching my children play with their cousins. I have one sister and two brothers and between the four of us we have given our parents eleven grandchildren. Seeing the cousins all together brings me great joy. So hard to describe! My siblings and I get along so well, I don't think we have ever once had a disagreement that we couldn't talk out....at least one that I can remember. We are so like minded and are truly a package deal in most instances. If one of us isn't doing something, the rest of us lose a little bit of our gusto. Recently my youngest brother moved back into the area. He and his family were living in Costa Rico for three years!!!! Three long years, with annual visits back home. Just enough to make it bearable for those of us left state side.
We grew up as "The Johnson 4." Wonder where mom got that name:-)


Anyway, to make a long story even longer (LOL) we recently had a get together...we call it a "Sibling Supper." The four of us together along with all of our kids. Unfortunately we did have one missing. My oldest (busy being our newest college bound, high school graduate of 14 days) was/is away at a medical forum, so there were 10 cousins in tow ranging in age from 10 weeks to 24 years....WoW!!!!

Sibling Supper - June 2012 - My house
I decided to document these memories using MDS. I searched all my stamp sets for words that reflect what this group means to me. This was lots of fun...and time consuming but so well worth it.
Our little and not so little people from oldest to youngest
I can't wait for the MDS upgrade .... coming soon. It will be amazing to have a visible two page spread. Awesome, awesome!!!!


Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: