Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Monday - Elmo Punch Art Card

Elmo Card, Retired dsp, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red card stock/ink
Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was as fun and as full as mine. We took the kids to see the Pixar movie Brave. It was an awesome movie, some scary parts for my 6 year old, but a must see. I also got in some great stamping time with one of my besties, Trish. Trish even got in on the awesome June promotion and signed on as a demonstrator! Congratulations Trish!!!! She got lots of personally selected goodies for just $99.00!

Did you see Elmo? Isn't he the cutest??? I found this little "punch art," Elmo online and fell in love. I decided he was easy enough to make and I created this card for a little Elmo lover who was turning 2 this past weekend. I heard she really loved her card. For the card I used a retired stamp set, Look Who's Tunring..," and some retired dsp, along with Whisper White, Basic Black, and Real Read card stock. I used Real red ink for the wording. I am sooo loving my new ink pads!!! Have you gotten yours yet? If not, what are you waiting for?

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Mary Sarah said...

Elmo is adorable! What a great card!!