Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Smooches!

This card is from my most recent card class. It was a quick and easy enough card to make. After I made it I questioned whether or not  it was too bright. The ladies really liked it so I guess it was more of a happy card than an overly colorful card. Designing cards for others is always tricky. I always wonder if it will get a stamp (pun intended) of approval from the happy stampers.

I decided to emboss the gifts on the card. The ladies love embossing and truth be told, so do I! They love it almost as much as they love glitter...and that is saying a lot!

For this card I used the Summer Smooches dsp, Real Red, Whisper White, and Daffodil Delight card stock along with Real Red and Basic Black ink. I also added some beautiful grosgrain ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: