Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Happy Thank You!

Happy Sunday!
I am loving this bird and the way the new thick foam ink pads ink up the stamps. Okay, so I didn't realize just how much I enjoy using the Ribbon Border Punch, until it was retired. I am having a hard time not using it for my postings...oh well! This is another card from a card class that I did recently for my friend and co-worker Lisa. This card uses the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and the new Gumball Green In-Color. I love this color! It is so alive and fun.

Stamp set: Betsy's Blossoms, Made for You
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Whisper White and Floral District dsp
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Lace Border Ribbon Punch (retired)

Thanks for stopping by... now go stamp something!

No comments: