Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Convention Swaps on My Mind

I've got a quick post today. I am going to be a bit M.I.A. as I get ready for a busy weekend followed by convention but I wanted to post something for today. I am busy working on my swaps (trades) for convention. I've been waiting for one, okay maybe two last items that I needed and look what I found on my doorstep today...
Yay!!! It's here!  I get so excited every time I see one of these boxes on my doorstep. One would think that after eight years as a demonstrator the excitement would lessen, but nope...it doesn't and I am super excited about that! I realized a few days ago that I needed more of this... and more of that... to make the swap idea that  I'd been picturing in my mind. So I rushed this box of goodies to ensure it would get here in time. And it did! How does your work space look when you are crafting? For me it becomes a growing mess that stays until I am done. I have mostly everything cut out and ready for layering. Here's a sneak peek:
Can you picture the end result? Check back and I'll show you the complete card and the card that inspired me to get moving with my swaps. I am also working/thinking of a second design using another stamp set. I'll show you that one too once I am done. How many swaps are you making for convention?

Thanks for stopping by...now go finish your swaps:-)

No comments: