Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Saturday Case - Elements of Style

Okay, I confess, "YES," this card is a complete case! I saw this card on Teneale Williams' blog. I loved it so much, that I just copied it with the supplies I had and used it in a card class. She is amazing and makes such beautiful cards. You know, why reinvent the wheel, when someone else already did a wonderful job with it...right? So I saw this card and thought....YES! I am going to use this in my card class...and you know what? The ladies really liked it as much as I did. I made a few changes...you know to simplify it to make it quick and easy for the ladies...okay for me too (LOL).

Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Petite Pairs
Card stock: Very Vanilla and Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Lace Ribbon Border Punch (retired), Labels Collection Framelits, Oval Die(retired) and satin ribbon (retired)

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: