Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Patterned Party birthday
Happy July 4th! I hope you are out celebrating and keeping cool on this hot, hot, hot day. We are experiencing a heat wave here on the east coast so top priority for my family is some fun in the pool topped off with some yummy barbeque food. I wonder if it's too hot to grill outdoors??? It's never to hot for that right??? I hope my hubby agrees because he will be the one grilling:-)

In honor of Independence Day, I stamped this red and white birthday card. I stamped the gifts  in Real Red ink on scrap parer and then again in Crumb Cake. I cut out two of the red stamped gifts and used dimensionals to adhere them on top of the Crumb Cake gifts. Putting the gifts on dimensionals give the card a little pop and add some interest.  I added rhinestones to the presents to add some bling. And.... of course you know my cards aren't complete until I add some ribbon:-)


Card Recipe:
Stamp sets: Patterned Party p. 46, Made for You p. 44
Paper: Summer Smooches dsp p. 165, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White ink/card stock p. 153-156
Accessories: Organza ribbon p. 172, Rhinestones p. 175

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: