Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am Simply Fabulous!

Today is the last day for a FREE ink pad with your Stampin' Up! order. Place a $50.00 order of product by midnight July 31st at my Stampin' Up!website and I will send you a free ink pad color of your choice. These ink pads are amazing. They are the best ink pads I've ever stamped with. Just place your order HERE, and then email me your information...MLGOLD@comcast.net...and I'll get an ink pad right out to you. Place your order by Tuesday, July 31st, 11:55pm mountain time or 1:55 am (Wed.) Eastern time.

I am...No you are :-)
Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 Attendee stamp set - I Am...

I just love the word fabulous. It means so much more than "great"....it may even sound more exciting than awesome...anyway here is my fabulous (LOL) card for today. At Convention we received this stamp set (I Am...)  just for attending our classes. Easy right? I loved all of my classes so stamp set or not I would attend them all! But, isn't it nice to receive a stamp set for doing something you planned to do anyway? I think so!

For this card I used:
stamp set: I Am
Paper/Ink: Pacific Point, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake card stock
Accessories: Lace ribbon, Linen Thread, Buttons, Chevron Embossing Folder

I am stamp set
I Am...   stamp set

Another run down of my Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 Classes...You Wouldn't have wanted to miss them either:

I am Making Money with Pam Morgan
I am a Leader with Brian Pilling
I am a Baby Boomer with Jason Dorsey
I am earning an Incentive Trip with Karen Hauley, Jill Hilliard, Meg Holland, & Cynthia Millan
I am Having Fun with Shannon West & Brian Pilling
I am Inspired with Donna Griffith
I am Savvy with Meg Wheeler, Dawn Griffin, & Laura Milligan
I am Doing Business My Way with Bonnie Thurber, Ronda Wade, & Tami White
I am Digital with Holly Linford

I am so happy to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

My Stampin' Up! Convnetion Buddies - Jean, me, Amy, and Sue
Today is also the last day to get the Reason to Smile stamp set for just $5.00 with a $50.00 order. Don't miss out!

6a00e54f95df928834016305faefb4970d-400wi
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments...now go stamp something!

No comments: