Thursday, July 12, 2012

6 Days Until Convention

There are just 6 days left until convention starts and I still have swaps to finish, MDS tags to create, clothes to pack, last minute purchases for the trip, AND a pantry/fridge to stock before I can head off to the airport and my Utah "bound" plane. Can you tell that I can't wait- LOL.

My husband's sister, also known as my sister in-law (he-he), got married a few years ago, okay it was more than a few more like 7 years ago. Well anyway, I my daughter, who is now 11, was her flower girl. I took lots of pictures with the intention of putting together a 6 X 6 scrap book of her wedding day so this past weekend when I should have been working on swaps, I decided to quickly put together this little book for her. I used the retired butterfly punch in this along with retired dsp. I adhered little pearls to the butterflies to make them a look of elegance.

I'm just sharing a few pages. These two include ones with my daughter. At the time, she was just four. Those were the days when I could still pick out her clothes. I sooo miss that! Well, just some days.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something as for me, I'll be finishing up my swaps LOL!

No comments: