Monday, July 9, 2012

Thank You - Wacky Wishes

Here is a quick card that uses a few retired products. This will be a busy week for me as I will be busy getting ready for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. The countdown is on... just 7 days until I head to Utah, and 8 days for convention to begin. I still need to pack and make swaps!!!!!! I do have an idea so that is a start. I am hoping to have at least 100 made. Let's see how this pans out. LOL.
The excitement is brewing...

For today's card I used the Wacky Wishes stamp set, First Edition Specialty dsp, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, and Crumb Cake card stock. This card also uses two other retired dsp papers whos name escapes me at the moment. I also used the Decorative Label punch and the Full Heart punch. I went a little button crazy and layered a riding hood red small button onto a larger clear button and adhered them onto the heart punch and finished it up with the crochet trim ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by... now go stamp something!

No comments: