Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Monday...and a FREE ink pad until July 31st!

Happy Monday! It's the start of another wonderful week in the summer. I think I am happiest during the summer months. Why? you might ask. Well, because I get to stay home with my kids and just be.... Today we are heading off on a vacation. The kids are super excited. I think they are more excited about the place we are staying than about where we are going. I am looking forward to lots of family time together. To celebrate our vacation...I have a little promotion for today and tomorrow only. Place a $50.00 order of product by midnight July 31st at my Stampin' Up!website and I will send you a free ink pad color of your choice. These ink pads are amazing. They are the best ink pads I've ever stamped with. Just place your order HERE, and then email me your information...MLGOLD@comcast.net...and I'll get an ink pad right out to you. Place your order by Tuesday, July 31st, 11:55pm mountain time or 1:55 am (Wed.) Eastern time. I hope this really makes it a happy Monday and Tuesday too, for you.


Blast Off stamp set with embossing


Today's card is for my upline's grandson. Not long ago he wasn't feeling so well, so I'm sending this card to cheer him up. Hopefully he is doing much better. It's no fun to be sick, especially when you are little and you don't really understand what's happening.

Here are some more of my swaps for your enjoyment.

Debbie Rowe

Loni Spendlove

Lana Van Dorn

Jeri Holm

D. Miller

Jacqueline Stadler

Sandi Hutton
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments...now go stamp something!

No comments: