Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swap Shares

Getting swaps is so much fun! I love all of the creative layouts and technique ideas that I get from them. I often use these as springboards for creating cards for my classes. If you are interested in any of the products used for these cards or in scheduling a class where you and your friends can make some of these cards please contact me. On-line purchases can be made HERE!
Each of these cards was created by a different talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Credit for each is given under each card. Enjoy the swap shares:

Lisa R. Flemming

Carol Seitz

Gayle Smith

Kim Plank

Michelle Theriault

Linda Wright

Gina Lantz

Laura Haffke - pull the tab....

Wahla! it crawls...
These cards are super cute? Right? More to come so stop back.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Maureen, it was such a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for posting my swap card and helping me get through Convention. You truly are and live Stampin' Up's Statement of the Heart!