Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back in the Groove...Convention Swaps!

I think I am finally back into the groove of being home. Back to cooking meals and washing loads of clothes...you know all of the exciting stuff:-) Convention was such an amazing time full of thrills and surprises that it takes a minute to return to reality.

Today I have a few swaps that I got from some creative women while at Convention. I am sure you will ooh and ahh over them the way I have been doing. There are so many. I will continue to share them throughout the week. So if you have time, check back regularly and see the creativity. I am sure you will be inspired.



Linda Hoven, Wahoo NE

Dawn Horswill - Manitowoc, WI


Sue Shoup - Deptford, NJ

Helen Jimenez

Sue Lammers - Miller, SD
These cards are amazing. I am getting LOTS of great ideas for my future card classes. If you know the demonstrator who created the cards without credit, please let me know so that I can give them their props.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments...now go stamp something!

No comments: