Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Betsy's Blossoms Thank You

Betsy's Blossom in Real Red with Retired dsp
This is one of the first stamp sets I ordered from the new catalog. I think the bird is super cute! I have been using the new ink pads....and I must say I am hooked. I can't use my old ones. I broke down and ordered all new ones. If you know anyone who wants the old ones. I have every color and will sell them for 2.00 each plus shipping and handling. Send me an email and I will get them right out to you.

I made these quick cards for end of the year thank yous for my kids teachers. I used a variety of retired dsp and changed up the cards a bit but kept the same layout. They each wrote a little thank you message to their teachers, we stuck it and a little gift into a gift bag and off to school they went.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: