Monday, April 15, 2013

A Baltimore Regionals Share

I thought I'd share a bit more from my Baltimore Regionals day. One of the highlights is that Shelli Gardner, the CoFounder and CEO of Stampin' Up! was in attendance. I have been to several Regionals on the east coast and this was the first time she was able to attend. It was so great to see her. She really does add another level of excitement to an event.

Do you see the super cute little notebook in the picture above? It was a Regional gift from my second level upline, Gail Murray. She also gave us some yummy treats and water. She always takes good care of us. I am so lucky to have two wonderful uplines. Gail and my first level upline, Jacki, who wasn't able to. Hopefully we will all be together for convention.

 Here is one of our Make n' Takes. This card was fun to make. I never made one like this before but really LOVE how it turned out. That Stampin' Up! creative team really knows their stuff!

 I found this little notebook cover to be uh-dor-uh-ble! We scored the gray background paper at 1/2" each way then added the whisper white layer which we stamped using the Clockworks stamp set. We adhered both layers to a little white notepad. Super cute, right? I love this one.

 This was our last make n' take. There was a tag box that went along with this, but I chose not to make it because I didn't want it to get squished. I did however make the flower portion of the box. It was too cute to pass up on. The cards I made were created to go in the box that I didn't make (smile). These cards were also made with the Clockworks stamp set (wood 127290  or clear 127292)). I am liking this stamp set more and more. You can get yours by visiting my online store.

Well, thanks for stopping by, now go create something!

No comments: