Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's A Sassy Salutations Birthday!



 What a busy weekend! It started with a birthday celebration for my youngest who turned 8 on Friday. Follow that with 2 baseball games on Saturday for my boys and a Pre-Mother's Day Luncheon for me, leading to today's 2 soccer games for the boys. We had lots going on and if I'm being honest...I enjoy every moment of it.

I totally cased this card from Sandi MacIver. I tried two different versions. I'll start by first sharing hers. I fell in love with this card and knew my little guy would love it too. He opened it and smiled and pretended to blow out the candles. I thought it was so cute!

For this card I cut the In Color Designer Series paper at 2" x 3". Check out Sandi's blog for step by step details.

 The second version of this same card was a bit quicker with less bit of pizazz... but still quite cute! For this one I cut the In Color Designer Series paper at 3" x around 1/2" and stuck them on with dimensionals.I used the Sassy Salutations stamp set #126705 (wood) #126707 (clear) for both and inked it in Midnight Muse.


Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7.

No comments: