Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Simply Sketched Sympathy card

This card style is an old favorite that I made a while back. I still had the pieces cut and stashed away so I decided to make a card with these ready to go pieces. I needed a Sympathy card and thought Wisteria Wonder along with Whisper White and Basic Black would be a perfect combination. They are both calming and sophisticated. I added some pearls to up the elegance. This color also happens to be one of the colors the bridesmaids wore at my wedding almost 15 years ago.

I used the Simply Sketched stamp set and did some water coloring. I am beginning to enjoy water coloring more. Stampin' Up! is coming out with some new markers that will make water coloring even more desirable to me. I'll share more info. on that soon as they become available. I can't wait and I know you and I both will love them.

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7.

No comments: