Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Make a Cake Circle Thinlit Card

 I think Birthday cards are my most favorite kind of card to make. This one features the Circle Thinlits along with lots of other fun Stampin' Up! product (Make a Cake, Starburst Sayings, Banner Greetings, and Yippe Skippee stamp sets and Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack). I extended this card a bit to include a flap so I could add a message and some more fun stamping. This card measures 4-1/4" X 9-1/2".
     

                    http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133480 
I used the Silver Glimmer paper and the shapes included in the Circle Thinlit pack to add a bit of fun accents onto my card. All of the above is included in the Circle Thinlits pack. There are so many possibilities and options. I love this Thinlit and use it often when I want to make a Wow card for a friend. This one went to my good friend Samantha. Happy Birthday Sam!

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7.

No comments: