Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Simply Sketched Thanks in Watercolor




Something I don't do too often is water coloring, but I thought I'd give it a try. I used the Simply Sketched stamp set and Stampin' Up!'s Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper. This is the perfect stamp set for water coloring. I stuck with a couple of colors (Island Indigo and Gumball Green), Gold Sequin Trim, and Tea Lace Paper Doilies... and this is what I came up with. I made this card as a thank you for my friend Samantha for the fabulous dinner party she hosted last month. We had a great time. The food was delicious and the special time with friends was much needed.
I even pulled out my Envelope Punch and made an envelope to fit this odd sized card. This card measures 4" X 3-3/4". I love that I can make a card at any size and feel confident that I am able to use my Envelope Punch to create an envelope to fit whatever size I decide on.
                                                   Envelope Punch Board
Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: