Monday, March 17, 2008

A Moment to Stamp!


I have finally found a moment to upload something today and will have a few more things to share with you really soon. This is an invitation I created for my sister in-law's baby shower. I love the colors of this invitation and the adorable baby buggy. I am still learning the ropes here but plan to work hard to keep my blog interesting. I have learned so much and received much inspiration from the many bloggers out there. I hope that my contributions will serve as inspiration to someone as I carve my space in this crafty world. I hope you will see something you like and make comments to keep me encouraged as I share with you. As a mother of four it is challenging to find time to create yet alone upload photos but I am sure many of you have your own verse to this song.

No comments: