Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Secret Stamper


Look what I got! In todays' mail I received a lovely package from my secret stamper filled with hand stamped cards AND a very special Secret Stamper Rubber Stamp. I have received so many nice gifts from my secret stamper over the past several months and have admired how she stamped her cards with a Secret Stamper stamp. Imagine my surprise and delight when I opened the box and found my very own special stamp. Now I must get busy stamping for my special person. I've spent the hour creating and cutting cardstock for my upline meeting tomorrow night. I volunteered to bring a card for one of our 6 make and takes. I will share my card and the other items we make tomorrow. I am so excited about getting together with our group. We ALWAYS have such a great time AND once I get home the kids are already asleep. A nice little added bonus!

No comments: