Saturday, March 29, 2008

Help.... I Need Somebody....

Once Upon a time I had a stamping space that looked like this......














But now I have a space that looks like this.....

I just want to know how a once so very clean space turns into a messy space where only tip toes can prance through. Where once I could create at my desk I can now only carve out a tiny space on the floor for my creative moments. I long for a clear space where my creativity can flow. The amazing thing is that stamping STILL happens here.










I am posting these pictures with a goal in mind. A goal of cleaning and organizing. This post is a way of holding myself accountable to getting this job done! I WILL get this space together and cleaned up before this weekend is over so that great things can happen here. I have so many projects where I've had extra cut cardstock just waiting for multiple cards to be made. What you can't see is the folding table I set up just outside of my area for my daughter to stamp some thank you cards from her birthday party. She did a great job with her cards. This space is in part of our basement. I have a little area sectioned off for me and my craftiness and the rest of this space is my children's play area, a bathroom, and a office for my husband. This is where we spend many Saturdays and Sundays. The kids love it down here. Stay tuned I will post my cleaned and organized area next week.

No comments: