Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Sweet Scrapbook Page
































Today I am posting another scrapbook layout courtesy of Gail Murray, my second level upline. She designed these pages and I happily followed her instructions and stuck pictures of my daughter on them. These pictures were taken on Easter in 2008. This Easter sticks out in my head because my daughter and I picked out this dress for her to wear on Easter. She wore it to church. Her grandmother also bought her a dress for Easter, as she does every year. Right after these pictures were taken my daughter changed into her second dress and then we all headed to a family dinner. Two dresses for one occasion! I am hoping we are not starting a trend. As these photos show, my daughter loves to pose. Now I need to make some pages for my boys.

For these pages we used the big shot and alphabet die to cut out the needed letters from chip board. We then cut the same letters from designer series paper and adhered the cardstock letters to the chipboard letters. We also used the scallop circle punch to create the popsicle and the scallop edge punch.

No comments: