Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Best Vacation


Several years ago my husband often visited Aruba for business. During this time I was fortunate enough to be at home with the kids and we got to go with him a couple of times. On our first visit there my daughter was three and my son was just 3 months old. I didn't want to be left behind while he got to travel to this beautiful place so I packed up my little ones (I only had two then) and we traveled with him. We had so much fun and I still regard Aruba as my most favorite place to visit. We spent days by the pool and the beach ordering our non-alcoholic drinks and treats....so much fun.... and the best part...NO COOKING!

This scrapbook page uses the retired Crew Cuts for girls Simply Scrappin' Kit. They make scrapbooking so very easy. This set had a page that was all set and all you needed to do was add pictures. I cropped it a bit, layered it on pink card stock and stuck on some of my favorite pictures, from the trip, and adhesive cut outs. I also used the Whimsical alphabet which is one of my favorite alphabet sets.

A friend of mine came over for some scrapbooking fun and this is the layout we created for her page. She went with a baby theme for her page. After she left I decided to recapture the same page with a different theme using my pictures.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: